This can enable you to recall recently viewed pages on our website and see the information which you have put on line. This enables us to not only give you a complete experience of using our website but allows us to improve our website and services that we provide to you.
There are various types of cookies and they are detailed as follows:
- First Party Cookies: these are cookies associated with the host domain and those set by the website being visited by the user at the time.
- Third Party Cookies: these are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user and where another entity sets a cookie through that website.
- Persistent Cookies: these stay on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie and become activated each time the user visits the website that created the cookie.
- Session Cookies: these allow the website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. These are only temporary as when you close the browser all of the session cookies are deleted.
- Performance Cookies: these collect information about how you use our website and do not collect any personal information about you. By using our website you are consenting to the use of performance cookies.
By using our website you are consenting to us on placing cookies on your computer in order to look at how you us our website.
You can find more information about cookies on the following websites:
Should you wish to delete or block our cookies then you would have to change the settings of your internet browser. However, you may not be able to see the whole of our website and may only have access to parts of it. By preventing cookies we cannot guarantee how our website will work for you.
If you have any queries about the content of this page then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.